The national HTA coordination unit FinCCHTA coordinates health technology assessment work in Finland.
Finnish Coordinating Center for Health Technology Assessment was established at the beginning of the year 2018. The office is located at the Oulu University Hospital.
FinCCHTA’s goal is to promote the use of evidence based methods in health care by
- coordinating the national HTA network
- international collaboration
- producing and disseminating HTA-reviews and Digi-HTA reviews
- maintain Suggest a Topic service
- developing HTA methodological training and research.