Recommendations and restrictions in force in Northern Ostrobothnia
Events and public occasions
- Event organizers are advised to pay special attention to the possibility for participants to have adequate safety clearances. It is recommended to follow the hygiene and safety instructions.
Wearing a mask is recommended indoors and on public transport when
- going to test or treatment for suspected covid-19 infection.
- you have symptoms of a respiratory infection or you know you have been exposed to the covid-19 infection but you need to move outside the home.
- in social and healthcare facilities the mask is still used when in close contact with clients and patients.
Elderly and at-risk groups
- Public and private service providers operate with enhanced protection measures to ensure that high-risk groups are protected from coronavirus infection.The measures follow the THL guidelines.